New Membership and Renewal forms for 2012 are available at the foot of this page
Includes Membership, Consent, Code of conduct and General Information.
If you are a current Member with a NLSQBC Leisure licence please use the 2011 Membership Renewal Form.
If you are a New Member or returning after your Member ship has lapsed please use the NEW Membership forms.
The forms have been updated to include NLSQBC recreational licence information. It is vital that all members complete ALL the forms and submit with payment before the riding season.
Address: NLSQBC 16 Chestnut Grove, Larkhall, ML9 2AS.
Form Completion notes
- All adult volunteer members should make sure their details are on the forms. - these means if you are responsible for or accompany a rider member you must complete a membership form. It is critically important to the club and for insurance purposes that you do this.
- To try and make the forms easier we have made space on one form for two adult members and one youth member.
- One set of forms must be completed for each riding member.
- Please use block capitals - especially email addresses as these help in communicating with the membership.
- A Word version has been provided so you can type in your details if you prefer.
Checklist for membership applications and renewals
- Membership forms completed
- Rider Information Sheet completed
- Consent form completed if Adult Volunteers attending without partners or spouses
- Fees enclosed
- 2 Passport Photos must be enclosed for New members or if you do not have a NLSQBC Leisure Licence
- Read and keep your copy of the Code of Conduct. Please note that it is a condition of the club that the Code Of Conduct be read and adhered to prior to making an application for membership. All members should download a copy if they haven't already done so.
Download Printable Membership Forms
- 2012 Membership Form (PDF)
- 2012 Membership Form (Word)
- 2012 Membership Renewal (PDF)
- 2012 Membership Renewal (Word)